- New Attendees
- Technical Program
- HPC Interconnections
- News and Media
- Registration, Travel, and Hotels
SC Photograph and Film Acceptable Use Policy
SC13 is excited for all of our attendees to join us in Denver. In order to ensure everyone respects the wishes and privacy of exhibitors and attendees who do not wish to be photographed or filmed, we require all those that attend to adhere to following the SC Photograph and Film Acceptable Use Policy.
- Photographers should not photograph or film a booth without first securing the cooperation of the management of the booth being photographed. All preferences expressed by an individual booth manager should be respected.
- Members of the media - with a proper SC Media/Press badge – are permitted to photograph or film on the Exhibit Hall Floor without restriction, but ONLY during the hours the exhibit hall is open. No photography or video is permitted on the Exhibit Hall Floor before and after exhibition hours without the authorization of SC. Exemptions from the prohibition on off-hours photography/filming are limited to the official SC photographer and vendor/exhibitors who film ONLY in their own booth/display.
- Filming for public broadcast or commercial distribution is only permitted by members of the media holding a SC Media/Press pass.
- NO FILMING is allowed during technical sessions and presentations; however, photography is allowed with the permission of presenters.
Please respect the wishes and privacy of exhibitors and attendees who do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
Violators of the SC Photography and Filming Policy may be asked to leave the Convention Center.
Of course, photos taken properly should be shared with the community! Please use #SC13 when posting your photos on social media.