- New Attendees
- Technical Program
- HPC Interconnections
- News and Media
- Registration, Travel, and Hotels
Research exhibits showcase the latest and the most innovative advances in high performance computing, networking, and storage from institutions around the world. Exhibitors are drawn from universities, national laboratories and nonprofit research centers in Australia, Europe, the Far East, South America and North America. Research exhibits provide an international venue for scientists and engineers to display the latest computational science advances, research and development plans, new concepts, software and other technologies. Feature your innovative research and increase the visibility of the ways in which high performance computing and computational science revolutionize our knowledge of the world around us.
Booth Equipment and Services for Research Exhibitors
The following booth equipment, services and facilities are included in the booth rental fee:
- Draperies suspended on aluminum uprights and stanchions for all inline booths. The drapery background is 8' high; the side rails are 36" high.
- Standard booth sign measuring 7" x 44", black letters on white card showing company name and booth number.
- Gray carpeting. Note: SC will carpet all research booths up to a 10' x 20' with gray carpet only. If you would like to receive the Complimentary research booth carpet, please request through Freeman in advance by returning the Research Area Complimentary Booth Package form. (NOTE: Changes or additions to the Complimentary research booth carpet can be provided through Freeman at Exhibitors' expense.)
- One 6' draped table (drape on three sides), or 6' counter height for each 10' x 10' booth, with a maximum of 2 10' x 10's. (Note: you must place this order with Freeman in advance by returning the Research Area Complimentary Booth Package form.)
- Three side chairs or two gray padded stools for each 10' x 10' booth, with a maximum of 2 10' x 10's. (Note: you must place this order with Freeman in advance by returning the Research Area Complimentary Booth Package form.)
- Electricity: If your research booth is one 10' x 10', you will get one minimum (typically 5 amps-500 watt single outlet) power electrical outlet credit (advance price) free. If you have a 10' x 20' booth, with a maximum of 2 booths, you will get two power outlet credits (advance price) free if order is placed by the deadline date. All additional power may be ordered at your expense. If you do not use the power that is available to your for free, you will not receive rebate credits. (Note: you must place this order with Freeman in advance by returning the Research Area Complimentary Booth Package form.)
- Installation wristbands
- Note: all Research Exhibitor Staff badges are $100 each.
- Opportunity to order Exhibits Only Badges for children and clients at $100 per badge
- Aisle carpet
- Exhibitor Service Center
- Free admission to keynote address
- Free admission to Exhibitor Reception on Sunday night
- All exhibitors (Research and Industry) will be charged for network connections. SCinet 2013 Network Service Offerings coming soon.
All other items can be ordered through the order forms found in this Exhibitor Manual. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please contact Exhibits Management at:
Toll free 1-866-923-9899 (US and Canada)